Certificate of Counselling & Psychology
Become a qualified counsellor and enter one of the fastest growing professions! The exciting course provides an opportunity to interact with and learn from very successful, highly qualified and experienced professionals in their field.
- HH001 - Introducing Counselling Skills
- HH002 - Personal Development
- HH003 - Taking Care of Yourself
- HH004 - Maintaining Good Practice
- HH005 - Being a Listening Helper
- HH006 - Qualities, Skills, and Knowledge for Listening
- HH007 - Recognising Your Own Barriers to Listening
- HH008 - Establishing a Helping Relationship
- HH009 - Counselling Practise 1: Beginning the Discussion
- HH010 - Counselling Practise 2: Deepening Understanding
- HH011 - Counselling Practise 3: Working with Action and Endings
- HH012 - Being Prepared for Common Personal Problems
- HH013 - Understanding People from a Social Perspective
- HH014 - Understanding Individuals from a Psychological Perspective
- HH015 - Coping with Different Types of Helping Conversations
- HH016 - Dealing with Difficulties
- HH017 - Key Counselling Skills
The demand for counsellors creates significant opportunity for you in this rewarding field. As a counsellor, you can be employed in the Community Services and Health fields, or even set up your own private practice. Either way, you can make a real difference helping people in your community.
Graduates find that their new knowledge and skills makes them suitable for positions in the following areas:
- Family counselling
- Grief counselling
- Conflict resolution
- Education counselling
- Welfare and social work
- Sports coaching
- Life coaching
- Personal training
- Rehabilitation and health care
- Mental illness
- Marketing and sales
- Industrial relations and management
No prior qualification or experience is required to enrol in the Certificate of Counselling & Psychology.
On completing the Certificate in Counselling & Psychology:
- Diploma of Counselling & Psychology
- Advanced Diploma of Counselling & Psychology
Receive a recognised qualification, Certificate in Counselling & Psychology. (This course is recognised and accredited by the International Association of Private Career Colleges (IAPCC).
- A graduation certificate officially recognizing your successful completion of studies and qualifications as a counsellor.
- Transcripts indicating units completed.
- Letter of recommendation and validation for current and future employers.
- Post-nominal letters placed after your name which indicate that you hold the relevant qualification. For example: John Smith, DipCouns.
Study Counselling & Psychology via Distance Learning & Get Your Certificate fast.
Limited places for next enrolment, don't delay!