Certificate of Travel & Tourism
Ever thought about making holidays your life? Why not start a vibrant and exciting career in travel and tourism! Learn the inside secrets of how to become a travel and tourism pro in months not years!
Study a travel and tourism course that was designed in conjunction with the travel and tourism industry...
- TT001 - The Tourism Industry Defined
- TT002 - The Tourism System
- TT003 - The Development of Tourism
- TT004 - Tourist Destinations
- TT005 - The Tourism Product
- TT006 - The Tourism Industry
- TT007 - Tourists
- TT008 - Economic Issues in Tourism
- TT009 - Socio-cultural and Environmental Impacts
- TT010 - Tourism Planning
- TT011 - Alternative Tourism
- TT012 - The Future of Tourism
- TT013 - Receive & Process Reservations
- TT014 - Access & Interpret Product Information
- TT015 - Selling Tourism Products Services
- TT016 - Source & Provide Destination Information & Advice
- TT017 - Communicating Effectively With Tourists
- TT018 - Setting up a Tourist Business
If you love working with people, this is the job for you! With the Travel & Tourism Certificate, you can gain excellent positions with the following organisations:
- Domestic airlines
- International airlines
- Retail travel agencies
- Wholesale travel agents
- Regional tourist information services
- Tourism marketing consultancies
- Inbound tour operators
- Theme parks and tourist attractions
- Coach tour companies
- Cruise lines
- Conference and incentive travel tour coordinators
Just some of the careers available upon completion of the certificate.
- Adventure Tour Guide
- Adventure Cave Guide
- Dolphin Swimming Guides
- Travel Consultant
- Reservations Consultant
- Airline Customer Service
- Airline Cabin Crew
No prior qualification or experience is required to enrol in the Certificate of Travel & Tourism.
Distance Learning - the entire course is carried out via Distance Learning (correspondence). Distance learning is ideal if you need to adapt around work, family, or other commitments. It is also extremely beneficial should you simply wish to fast track your studies (and career) and not be locked into a timetable.
On completing the Travel & Tourism Certificate:
- Diploma of Travel & Tourism
- Advanced Diploma of Travel & Tourism
Recognition & Accreditation:
Upon completion, you will receive a recognised qualification (Certificate in Travel & Tourism). This course is recognised and accredited by the International Association of Private Career Colleges (IAPCC).
- Transcripts indicating units completed.
- Letter of recommendation and validation for current and future employers.
- Post-nominal letters placed after your name which indicate that you hold the relevant qualification. For example: John Smith, DipTT.
Study Travel & Tourism via Distance Learning & Get Your Certificate fast.
Limited places for the next enrolment, don't delay!