Advanced Diploma in Retail Management
Start an exciting and challenging career as a Retail Manager in a fast growing industry. Retail Management graduates have a wide range of skills to offer in the retail sector and business in general.
- RM001 - Implement staff training
- RM002 - Assess workplace competencies
- RM003 - Lead and manage people
- RM004 - Provide a safe working environment
- RM005 - Administer human resources policy
- RM006 - Recruit and select personnel
- RM007 - Manage financial resources
- RM008 - Control store security/loss
- RM009 - Control inventory
- RM010 - Manage merchandise and store operations
The Certificate in Retail Management course is designed in conjunction with major retailer's and helps you learn the skills you need to succeed in the Retail sector. Learn how to:
- Implement staff training
- Lead and manage people
- Provide a safe working environment
- Administer human resources policy
No prior qualification or experience is required.
Distance Learning - the entire course is carried out via Distance Learning (correspondence). Distance learning is ideal if you need to adapt around work, family, or other commitments. It is also extremely beneficial should you simply wish to fast track your studies (and career) and not be locked into a timetable.
- Retail Manager
- Operations Manager
- Merchandise Manager
- Retail Buyer
- Sales Manager
Receive a recognised qualification, Advanced Diploma in Retail Management. (This course is recognised and accredited by the International Association of Private Career Colleges (IAPCC).
Study Retail Management via Distance Learning & Get Your Certificate fast.
Limited places for next enrolment, don't delay!