Diploma of Wedding Planner
Imagine having an exciting high-paying job that lets you use your creativity to organize the happiest day of people's lives. Welcome to the world of wedding planning! There are few careers that offer so many benefits.
- DW001 - An introduction to wedding planning
- DW002 - Organizing yourself
- DW003 - The ceremony and location
- DW004 - The day of the event
- DW005 - People and their roles
- DW006 - Catering
- DW007 - Flowers and decorations
- DW008 - Invitations and gift lists
- DW009 - Entertainment
- DW010 - Transport
- DW011 - Organising extras
- DW012 - Your first meeting with a client
- DW013 - Budgeting for your client's big day
- DW014 - Setting up your business
- DW015 - Marketing your business
- DW016 - Finance
- DW017 - Contracts
As a wedding planner you will have a job that is fun, interesting, and rewarding. On completing the Wedding Planner Diploma, you can start your own wedding planning business and enjoy the freedom of being your own boss!
Designed by professionals and experts from the Wedding Planning industry, you're guaranteed to learn all the skills and information that would normally take decades to accumulate.
In addition to the possibility of running you own Wedding Planner business, graduates will also find employment with the following organisations:
- Function centres
- Wedding reception centres
- Event management consultants and companies
- Promotional companies
- Wedding and party planners
- Exhibition venues and services
- Incentive planners
- Fund raising and charity organisations
- Wedding Planner
- Bridal Consultant
- Wedding Consultant
- Wedding coordinator
- Function Manager
No prior qualification or experience is required.
Distance Learning - the entire course is carried out via Distance Learning (correspondence). Distance learning is ideal if you need to adapt around work, family, or other commitments. It is also extremely beneficial should you simply wish to fast track your studies (and career) and not be locked into a timetable.
On completing the Diploma in Wedding Planning:
- Advanced Diploma of Wedding Planning
Receive a recognised qualification (Diploma in Wedding Planning). This course is recognised and accredited by the International Association of Private Career Colleges (IAPCC).
- Transcripts indicating units completed
- Letter of recommendation and validation for current and future employers
- Post-nominal letters placed after your name which indicate that you hold the relevant qualification. For example: John Smith, DipWP
- In addition graduates will receive Certified Wedding Planner status from the Institute of Wedding Planners (IWP).
Study Wedding Planning via Distance Learning & Get Your Diploma fast.
Limited places for the next enrolment, don't delay!