Diploma of Event Management
Start an exciting career in events management! Complete the Events Management training program and gain the credentials to succeed!
- EV001 - Introduction to Event Management
- EV002 - Preliminary Steps to Plan an Event
- EV003 - Get Organized
- EV004 - Services and Specializations
- EV005 - Venues
- EV006 - Marketing
- EV007 - Vendors
- EV008 - Event Day
- EV009 - Preparing for Your Career
- EV010 - Getting Hired
- EV011 - Starting Your Own Business
- EV012 - Getting Clients
Event Managers can gain excellent positions working on such events as:
- Fashion show
- Fairs and festivals
- Grand openings
- Award events
- Charity fundraisers
- Holiday events
- New product launches
- Political events
- Social events
- Sporting events
- Trade shows
- Or many other types of events
Graduates will typically gain positions with the following organisations:
- Conference organisers
- Event management companies
- Promotional companies
- Event and conference venues
- Convention and visitors bureaus
- Wedding and party planners
- Exhibition venues and services
- Incentive planners
- Fund raising and charity organisations
- Event management consultant
- Event management business owners
No prior qualification or experience is required.
Distance Learning - the entire course is carried out via Distance Learning (correspondence). Distance learning is ideal if you need to adapt around work, family, or other commitments. It is also extremely beneficial should you simply wish to fast track your studies (and career) and not be locked into a timetable.
On completing the Events Management Diploma:
- Advanced Diploma of Event Management
Recognition & Accreditation:
Upon completion, you will receive a recognised qualification, Diploma in Events Management (This course is recognised and accredited by the International Association of Private Career Colleges (IAPCC).
Study Event Management via Distance Learning & Get Your Diploma fast.
Limited places for the next enrolment, don't delay!