Advanced Diploma of Interior Design & Decoration
Imagine having a rewarding, high-paying job that lets you use your creativity to make homes and businesses more beautiful, comfortable and effective. There are few jobs that offer so many benefits.
- ID001 - Introduction to Interior Design and Decoration
- ID002 - Elements and Principles of Design
- ID003 - Functional and Decorative Use of Colour
- ID004 - Lighting Effects on Colour
- ID005 - Planning a Harmonious Decorative Colour Scheme for a Client
- ID006 - Light and Colour I
- ID007 - Light and Colour II
- ID008 - Light and Colour III
- ID009 - Decorating Styles
- ID010 - How to Decorate (Step by Step)
- ID011 - Building Systems and Components
- ID012 - Materials
- ID013 - Furnishings
- ID014 - Interior Planting
- ID015 - Job Seeking Skills
- ID016 - Starting Your Own Interior Design Business
As an interior designer and decorator (also known as an interior architect) you will have the satisfaction of making your vision a reality.
If you start your own interior design and decorating business you will enjoy the freedom of being your own boss and could earn $100,000 or more per year. And perhaps most importantly, your interior design and decorating "work" will be fun, interesting, and personally rewarding.
Here are just a few of the types of businesses that need interior designers and decorators:
- Advertising agencies
- Art galleries
- Bed and breakfasts
- Boutique stores
- Corporate head offices
- Hotels Law firms
- Model homes for home builders
- Museum stores
- Public relations firms
- Many other types of businesses from doctors' offices to luxury car dealerships
Graduates find that their new knowledge and skills makes them suitable for positions in:
- Interior Designer
- Senior Interior Designer
- Interior Design Coordinator
- Fit out Supervisor
- Kitchen Designer
- Home Décor Consultant
- Senior Stylist
No prior qualification or experience is required.
Distance Learning - the entire course is carried out via Distance Learning (correspondence). Distance learning is ideal if you need to adapt around work, family, or other commitments. It is also extremely beneficial should you simply wish to fast track your studies (and career) and not be locked into a timetable.
On completing the Advanced Diploma in Interior Design & Decoration:
- Advanced Diploma in Interior Design & Decoration
- Advanced Advanced Diploma in Interior Design & Decoration
Receive a recognised qualification, Advanced Diploma in Interior Design & Decoration (This course is recognised and accredited by the International Association of Private Career Colleges (IAPCC).
Study Interior Design & Decoration via Distance Learning & Get Your Advanced Diploma fast.
Limited places for next enrolment, don't delay!