Certificate of Marketing (15% off - Limited Time Only)
Marketing is a business function which identifies and anticipates the wants and needs of consumers, determines which target market to serve, enables appropriate designs of products and programs and delivers these plans.
- CM001 - Research the Market
- CM002 - Identify Marketing Opportunities
- CM003 - Profile the Market
- CM004 - Analyse Consumer Behaviour for Specific Markets
- CM005 - Implement and Monitor Marketing Activities
- CM006 - Make a Presentation
- CM007 - Design Direct Response Offers
- CM008 - Analyse Direct Marketing Databases
- CM009 - Selling
- CM010 - Distribution And Channels Of Distribution
SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE SAVE
Enrol and save 15% off the current enrolment price - Limited Time Only!!
To redeem your discount, please enter the coupon code 15off on the check out page.
CLICK ENROL AND SAVE TODAY!!
The ICI marketing program designed in conjunction with industry leaders helps you learn the skills you need to succeed in marketing quickly.
Marketing is a business function which identifies and anticipates the wants and needs of consumers, determines which target market to serve, enables appropriate designs of products and programs and delivers these plans. There is a role for marketers in virtually every section of business and those roles can be very diverse.
Graduates find that their new knowledge and skills makes them suitable for positions in:
- Brand Management
- Direct Marketing
- Market Research & Analysis
- Marketing Communications
- Marketing Strategy
- Product Management and DEVELOPMENT
- Trade Marketing
Average Salaries in Marketing
- Marketing graduates can expect t earn between $25k to 35k
- Marketing Assistants can expect to earn between $35k to $50k
- Marketing Co-ordinators can expect to earn between $50k to $60k
- Marketing Mangers can expect to earn between $90k to $120k
- Marketing Director can expect to earn between $120k to $160k
No prior qualification or experience is required to enrol in the Certificate of Marketing.
Distance Learning - the entire course is carried out via Distance Learning (correspondence). Distance learning is ideal if you need to adapt around work, family, or other commitments. It is also extremely beneficial should you simply wish to fast track your studies (and career) and not be locked into a timetable.
On completing the Certificate in Marketing:
- Diploma of Marketing
- Advanced Diploma of Marketing
Receive a recognised qualification, Certificate in Marketing (This course is recognised and accredited by the International Association of Private Career Colleges (IAPCC).
- Transcripts indicating units completed.
- Letter of recommendation and validation for current and future employers.
- Post-nominal letters placed after your name which indicate that you hold the relevant qualification. For example: John Smith, DipDipMkt.
Study Marketing via Distance Learning & Get Your Certificate fast.
Limited places for next enrolment, don't delay!