Learn Bookkeeping I & II
There are certain skills you need to become a successful bookkeeper. The ICI bookkeeping course is designed in conjunction with the Federal Government and bookkeeping industry and helps you learn the skills needed quickly.
- Fast track your career in bookkeeping
- Learn the secrets of how to become a bookkeeping pro in months not years!
- Free up valuable time, don't waste time and money travelling to classes.
- Study at your own pace, whenever and wherever you are.
- Have access to a tutor who works in the industry.
- Easy interest free payment plans from as low as $49 per week
Career prospects for bookkeepers are fantastic, as they are a crucial component of any business. Graduates are able to seek a career as a professional contract bookkeeper, or permanent paid bookkeeper, either working under the direction of a tax agent/public accountant, for a bookkeeping business or franchise, as a permanent paid bookkeeper (working for enterprise), or in their own bookkeeping business.
Bookkeepers are employed in a wide range of industries including finance, property, business services and ALL other areas of business and government.
Every business, no matter how large or small, is required by law to 'keep books'. This involves the recording of the financial transactions of a business, whether manually into ledgers or by entering everything onto a computer.
If you are well organised, like working through documents and enjoy seeing a set of numbers add up properly, bookkeeping could be the career for you! Other names for bookkeeping or related professions include payroll clerk, collections officer, accountant and accounts clerk.
As a bookkeeper you can expect to earn $35.00 per hour for basic bookkeeping eg: entering payments, invoices etc. If you perform reconciliations and produce reports, you can expect to earn up to $45.00 per hour.
There are NO previous work or education requirements for entry into any course level. Students may enrol directly into the diploma or advanced diploma levels without completing lower ranked qualifications.
ICI courses allow you to study at your own pace with no assignment deadlines. This means that you determine the pace of the course and within which time period you will ultimately complete your studies in.
- Completing your course with ICI is flexible - fast-track and graduate in months.
- You complete activities and submit assignments whenever you are ready.
- The maximum time given to complete a program is 3 years.
This entire course is carried out via Distance Learning (also known as correspondence learning). Distance learning is ideal if you need to adapt around work, family, or other commitments.
ICI is an Accredited Training Centre of the Institute of Certified Bookkeepers. Students who complete this course are eligible to join this institute which is the largest such institute in the bookkeeping industry - world wide.
This course is also recognised and accredited by the International Association of Private Career Colleges (IAPCC). The courses offered by ICI are unique as they take a very "hands on" approach. Our courses are not designed to teach you just the "theory" behind the industry - they are written and tutored by industry professionals and will fast-track you into a new career of your choice.
On successful completion of the course you will receive:
- A graduation certificate officially recognizing your successful completion of studies and qualifications as a bookkeeping professional.
- Transcripts indicating units completed.
- Letter of recommendation and validation for current and future employers.
- Post-nominal letters placed after your name which indicate that you hold the relevant qualification. For example: John Smith, DipBKeep.
Enrol today and start your new career as a Bookkeeper!