Diploma of Public Relations Diploma
Start an exciting media related career which plays an integral hand in forming and analysing public reactions, information and behaviour for rganisations who heavily rely on Public Relations personnel.
- PR001 - Introduction to Public Relations
- PR002 - The Functions Public Relations Specialist
- PR003 - Career & Skills Development
- PR004 - Freelancing/Starting Your Own Public Relations Agency
- PR005 - Finding Clients
Graduates find that their new knowledge and skills makes them suitable for positions in:
- Communications consultant
- Marketing analyst
- Product manager
- Public relations consultant
- Public relations officer
No prior qualification or experience is required.
Distance Learning - the entire course is carried out via Distance Learning (correspondence). Distance learning is ideal if you need to adapt around work, family, or other commitments. It is also extremely beneficial should you simply wish to fast track your studies (and career) and not be locked into a timetable.
On completing the Diploma in Public Relations:
- Advanced Diploma in Public Relations
Receive a recognised qualification, Diploma in Public Relations (This course is recognised and accredited by the International Association of Private Career Colleges (IAPCC).
Study Public Relations via Distance Learning & Get Your Diploma fast.
Limited places for next enrolment, don't delay!