Certificate of Human Resources
Human Resource managers are required in every business for maintaining their workforce & command a median earning potential of between $65 to $88,000 annually. The ICI human resources management program designed in conjunction with the federal government and HR industry helps you learn them quickly.
- HR001 - Manage Human Resource Consultancy Services
- HR002 - Manage Human Resource Information Systems
- HR003 - Manage Performance Management Systems
- HR004 - Manage Remuneration and Employee Benefits
- HR005 - Manage Recruitment Selection and Induction Processes
- HR006 - Manage Separation/Termination
- HR007 - Manage Work/Life Skills
- HR008 - Manage Rehabilitation/Return to Work Programs
Human Resource managers are required in every business for maintaining their work force, so job prospects for HR specialists and managers are bright. You are likely to find work with almost any company's human resources department, or perhaps you may choose a career in a specialist HR agency that handles outsourced human resources needs for company's who may not have an internal HR Department.
The earning potential on a median basis is $65.000 to $88.000 annually. Top level executive positions can earn up to $114.000. As with all salaries, variations can be expected based on the level of experience, training, location and size of the organisation you are employed with.
Human resource management involves:
- Recruiting personnel
- Induction & training
- Salary & benefits
- Contract administration and handling
- Workplace employee and contractor relations matters.
- Recruitment Consultant
- HR Advisor
- HR Director & Senior Management
- Pre-employment Training Coordinator
No prior qualification or experience is required to enrol in the Certificate of Human Resources.
Distance Learning - the entire course is carried out via Distance Learning (correspondence). Distance learning is ideal if you need to adapt around work, family, or other commitments. It is also extremely beneficial should you simply wish to fast track your studies (and career) and not be locked into a timetable.
On completing the Certificate in Human Resources:
- Diploma of Human Resources
- Advanced Diploma of Human Resources
Receive a recognised qualification, Certificate in Human Resources. (This course is recognised and accredited by the International Association of Private Career Colleges (IAPCC).
- Transcripts indicating units completed
- Letter of recommendation and validation for current and future employers
- Post-nominal letters placed after your name which indicate that you hold the relevant qualification. For example: John Smith, DipHR
Study Human Resources via Distance Learning & Get Your Certificate fast.
Limited places for the next enrolment, don't delay!