Complete the Certificate of Paralegal Services
The Paralegal Services certificate course will provide you the knowledge and skills to keep pace in a thriving law practice.
- CP001 - Legal Process and Procedure
- CP002 - Legal Documents & Background Checks
- CP003 - Client Services
- CP004 - Legal Records
- CP005 - Legal Communication
- CP006 - Legal Organisation
- CP007 - Client Services
- CP008 - Technology
- CP009 - Team
- CP010 - Legal Finance
- CP011 - Legal Process and Procedure - Court Documentation
The Paralegal Services course will provide you with a thorough knowledge of the legal industry and the skills and knowledge needed to keep pace in a thriving law practice.
The program is designed for those who are seeking to enter the profession or for experienced paralegals and legal secretaries who wish to improve their skills and upgrade credentials.
Designed in conjunction with government and industry representatives, the course and helps you learn the skills you need to succeed within the field of law. Some of the concepts covered include:
- Terminology and documentation specific to courts and legal offices.
- Effective case research skills.
- Preparation of contractual agreements such as wills, probates and leases.
According to the latest government statistics there is growing demand for Legal Assistants and Paralegals. It is forecasted that a 29% increase will occur between 2002 and 2012. Taking the ICI paralegal course can help you become a part of it all! A search of your local newspaper or online job search website will reveal the paralegals are among the most in demand positions in the workplace!
What is a paralegal exactly:
Paralegals comprises the support staff to the legal profession of Barristers and Solicitors. Support includes paralegal staff, legal secretaries, legal administrative assistants, receptionists, registration clerks, accounts clerks and others.
Legal secretaries develop advanced practical skills in research, reporting and preparation of legal documents and have a thorough understanding of the concepts, terminology and documentation specific to courts and legal offices.
- Paralegal staff
- Legal secretaries
- Legal administrative assistants
- Registration clerks
- Accounts clerks and others.
No prior qualification or experience is required enrol.
Distance Learning - the entire course is carried out via Distance Learning (correspondence). Distance learning is ideal if you need to adapt around work, family, or other commitments. It is also extremely beneficial should you simply wish to fast track your studies (and career) and not be locked into a timetable.
On completing the Certificate in Paralegal Services:
- Diploma of Paralegal Services
- Advanced Diploma of Paralegal Services
Receive a recognised qualification, Certificate in Paralegal Services (This course is recognised and accredited by the International Association of Private Career Colleges (IAPCC).
- Transcripts indicating units completed
- Letter of recommendation and validation for current and future employers
- Post-nominal letters placed after your name which indicate that you hold the relevant qualification. For example: John Smith, DipPL
Study Paralegal Services via Distance Learning & Get Your Certificate fast.
Limited places for next enrolment, don't delay!