Certificate of Floristry
Imagine having an exciting high-paying job that lets you use your creativity to brighten people's lives with flowers. Welcome to the world of floristry!
- FLO01 - Introduction to Floristry
- FLO02 - Benefits of a Career in Floristry
- FLO03 - Services Provided By A Florist
- FLO04 - Colour and Design
- FLO05 - How to Make Floral Arrangements
- FLO06 - Wedding Flowers
- FLO07 - Funeral Flowers
- FLO08 - How to Make a Great Impression
- FLO09 - Interview Questions, Discussing Salary & Following Up
- FLO10 - Options for Starting a Florist Business
- FLO11 - Getting Started
- FLO12 - Supplies and Equipment
- FLO13 - Wholesalers and Suppliers
- FLO14 - Choose Your Target Markets
- FLO15 - Marketing Your Business
There are few careers that offer so many benefits. As a florist (floral designer or flower shop owner), you will be surrounded by beauty every day and have a career that is fun and interesting. You will have a hands-on job that gives you a sense of satisfaction with the results of your work. If you start your own florist business you can enjoy the freedom and financial rewards of being your own boss.
As a florist you will be involved with some of the most significant moments in people's lives. As a florist, you will help people:
- express love with an elegant box of long-stemmed roses for Valentine's Day
- welcome a new baby into the world with arrangements of delicate
- pink and blue flowers
- honour a mother with a beautiful bouquet on Mother's Day
- celebrate a wedding with custom-designed bouquets and other flowers
- brighten someone's stay in a hospital
- add the perfect touch to parties and other events
- Remember loved ones with beautiful floral funeral tributes.
Graduates find that their new knowledge and skills makes them suitable for positions in:
No prior qualification or experience is required.
Distance Learning - the entire course is carried out via Distance Learning (correspondence). Distance learning is ideal if you need to adapt around work, family, or other commitments. It is also extremely beneficial should you simply wish to fast track your studies (and career) and not be locked into a timetable.
On completing the Certificate in Floristry:
- Diploma of Floristry
- Advanced Diploma of Floristry
Receive a recognised qualification, Certificate in Floristry. (This course is recognised and accredited by the International Association of Private Career Colleges (IAPCC).
Study Floristry via Distance Learning & Get Your Certificate fast.
Limited places for next enrolment, don't delay!