Advanced Diploma of Frontline Management
There are certain skills you need to become a frontline manager. Our Frontline Management course is designed in conjunction with industry representatives and helps you learn the skills you need to succeed quickly and conveniently.
- FL001 - Implement effective workplace relationships
- FL002 - Implement operational plan
- FL003 - Promote team effectiveness
- FL004 - Develop work priorities
- FL005 - Monitor a safe workplace
- FL006 - Implement workplace information system
- FL007 - Implement continuous improvement
- FL008 - Develop teams and individuals
- FL009 - Identify risk and apply risk management processes
The Frontline Management course covers the core management requirements required by supervisors, team leaders and operational managers. The course is particularly appropriate training for those who want to become:
- An effective team member
- A proactive and innovative contributor
- Recognised as someone who can plan and consistently reach their goals
- An effective and efficient team-orientated manager
- A person capable of improving profitability and strategic outcomes
On completion of this qualification you will be prepared to enter into management and supervisor positions in a broad range of industries.
- Project managers
- Team leaders
- Office co-ordinators
No prior qualification or experience is required to enrol in the Advanced Diploma of Frontline Management.
Distance Learning - the entire course is carried out via Distance Learning (correspondence). Distance learning is ideal if you need to adapt around work, family, or other commitments. It is also extremely beneficial should you simply wish to fast track your studies (and career) and not be locked into a timetable. Upon completion:
Receive a recognised qualification, Advanced Diploma of Frontline Management. (This course is recognised and accredited by the International Association of Private Career Colleges (IAPCC).
- Transcripts indicating units completed
- Letter of recommendation and validation for current and future employers
- Post-nominal letters placed after your name which indicate that you hold the relevant qualification. For example: John Smith, DipFrntLnMgt
Study Frontline Management via Distance Learning & Get Your Diploma fast.
Limited places for next enrolment, don't delay!