TESOL Course - Teacher of English
There are certain skills you need to become a successful Teacher of English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL). Also commonly known by the acronym s TEFL and TESL which are used interchangeably. The ICI TESOL Program helps you learn the required skills quickly and conveniently.
- Module 1 - Teaching methods
- Module 10 - Visual aids, activities and games
- Module 11 - Testing for the EFL - ESL student
- Module 13 - Culture and the EFL - ESL classroom
- Module 14 - Professional development and employment
- Module 2 - Classroom management
- Module 3 - English systems, skills and spelling
- Module 4 - Planning lessons
- Module 5 - Productive skills, speaking and writing
- Module 6 - Receptive skills, listening and reading
- Module 7 - Teaching grammar
- Module 8 - Teaching vocabulary, meaning and context
- Module 9 - Phonology of English, teaching pronunciation and the phonemic script
The English language is in ever increasing demand throughout the world. Knowledge of the English language and the ability to use this language is rapidly becoming a valuable global commodity.
For a TESOL teacher with an internationally recognized TESOL certification job prospects are excellent. The huge desire to learn English in all corners of the globe has resulted in teaching possibilities in almost every country imaginable.
There are openings in private language institutes, public schools, universities, business corporations, kindergartens as well as private tutoring and voluntary work. The TESOL profession is also a great opportunity to embark on a culturally enriching working holiday.
Graduates will be eligible to gain membership of the College of Teachers.
No prior qualification or experience is required to study TESOL.
Distance Learning - the entire course is carried out via Distance Learning (correspondence). Distance learning is ideal if you need to adapt around work, family, or other commitments. It is also extremely beneficial should you simply wish to fast track your studies (and career) and not be locked into a timetable.
On completing the Certificate in TESOL :
- Diploma of TESOL
- Advanced Diploma of TESOL
Receive a recognised qualification, Certificate of TESOL. (This course is recognised and accredited by the International Association of Private Career Colleges (IAPCC).
Study TESOL via Distance Learning & Get Your Certificate fast.
Limited places for next enrolment, don't delay!